The Canadian Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (CSIOP) is an organization whose mission is to further the welfare of people by: (a) helping organizations effectively manage their human resources, (b) scientifically investigating human behaviour and cognition at work, and (c) helping individuals realize their work goals, including helping them to maximize job satisfaction and productivity and minimize work stress. You can engage with our site by learning more about us, reading our original content (which shares research, highlights findings and practical issues faced in organizations, or content relevant to students. We also have an active social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
For more information. Please visit About us.
Date: June 18, 2018
ICAP 2018 I/O Psychology Program is online now!!!
To see the full I/O Psychology program, please click here.
Don't miss out the following events:
- CSIOP/IAAP Social (Tuesday @ 5:00PM) -
- CSIOP Student Mentor Event - registration is open until June 22nd, Friday (Tuesday @ 4:00 PM)
- CSIOP Military Social (Thursday @ 6:00 PM)
- Ramona Bobocel CSIOP Invited Speaker (Forgiveness in the Workplace, Thursday, 3:00PM - 4:00PM)
- Mental Health in the Workplace Symposium, featuring Gary Latham. CSIOP Invited Symposium (Wednesday, 11:15 AM)
- CSIOP AGM and Awards Presentation (Thursday 4:00 PM)
- CSIOP Student Symposium (Thursday, 1:15 PM)
- CSIOP Poster Session (Tuesday, 12:15 PM)
NOTE: Conference rooms may change. Please check the official ICAP website (icap2018.com) the day of your session!
For more news, please visit News.